Sunday 3 November 2013

Composition of school children in a marriage (the height of laughter)

Composition of school children in a marriage (the height of laughter) 
Every time I do a good job, you're a great mom tells me I'm a good woman. Had my five up the good work and I promised my mom I have a seriously-five 
Htmn Nasradyn king's good deeds that she had taken her mother as Liberty Stadium. But I Asvln Mvtqdm that man should take a woman to be Adam, because Adam is Babayman always says human problems. 
It is very important that the two sides should Tvahm Zdvaj to eat. Me and my cousin too example Sanaz eat.
The two sides should also eat Lhaz thoughts, S. does not think that it is not yet three years old, but my mom tells me to eat more than you Halysh is Sanaz. 
Zdvaj at all no matter what the age of a person have been a big job and so many people are drawn to the small Tlagh was not gone. Ashq is important! 
If Ashq coins will not be another one of her uncle Mukhtar from prison and is in general a coin jam I've ever had and I just want it all to Qlkm break and jail not go SANAZ do so later. 
Dowries and milk ear is not nobody happy. This makes life difficult pest expenses and the expenses may be interrupted wedding Dayymkhtar father, uncle Mokhtar told Khanvmsh Khanvmsh father was a paratrooper. Well maybe that was too little to play Umbrella rights not to spend the wedding. Of course I have and S. Tfafq wedding dinner instead of chips and salt over pay. The cheaper, even when you eat delicious fresh thrust to the hissing! 
If you are a housewife get a lot better, otherwise you will have to take her home. Aunt and uncle Mukhtar Mukhtar was a homemaker and was forced to take a basement. They would have gone down as Rhm and high rent! But Mrs. uncle Mukhtar wanted to go up! Htmn feared the ground. S. underground, Afraid of him in the garden so I made a tree house. Top Sanaz but it fell and broke his hand. Mvqh it with my aunt's wrath. 
Dvast better than anger. When people are angry, but later reconciled after beating if he does not fight.

No comments:

Post a Comment